$500/month or lease-to-own farm for sustainable ag in Floyd, VA We own 27 acres + 2 large dwellings + other buildings in Floyd, Va., an area known for pristine beauty, small ag enterprises, arts & music scene, high-speed comms infrastructure, and positive lifestyle. We're making these resources available on a flexible, affordable basis to people looking to get started in sustainable farming. We want the property to be used productively by organically oriented folks with dreams and schemes we can believe in. You can rent, buy, or lease to own:
• 19+ acres of rolling hilltop pasture or building land with all-day sun, mountain views, woods, small stream
• 5BR/1BA farmhouse, 2500 sf
• 3BR/2BA doublewide, 1400 sf
• Large grassy paddock w/ pond
• Barn, chicken shed, root cellar
• Large metal workshed with concrete floor and electricity avail. separately
All structures are usable but need some fixup.
$500/month to rent or lease doublewide + land + structures.
$600/month to rent or lease farmhouse + land + structures.
$1000/month for both dwellings + land + structures.
If this sounds interesting, tell us about yourself!