When: January 27, 2011
Where: The Lansing Center, Lansing, MI
Why: This conference will help farmers seeking to improve their farming operations while protecting the environment. You will have chance to learn about how measuring carbon on the farm can have a positive effect on both the environment and the bottom line. This year’s keynote speakers are Dr. Bill Beranek, President, Indiana Environmental Institute and Charlie Arnot, Chief Executive Officer, the Center for Food Integrity.
Key Topics Include:
- Changing Environmental Regulations Farm Policy
- Developing Efficiencies to increase Profitability
- Legislative, Food Safety & Economic Impacts
- Managing Inputs to Maximize Profit
- Reducing Farm Energy Costs to Increase Profitability
- And Much More http://www.maeap.org/ace/schedule.
$50 by January 17
($25 for students) $75 after January 17 and at the door. All fees include lunch and refreshments. Register online or print and mail form at http://www.maeap.org/ace/registration