The Back Yard Food Shelf of Watson, Minnesota announces Khushi Day, a celebration of Multiculturalism and Local Food.
- Food: Potluck! Bring your favorites- there will be a kitchen available for heating, etc. (Plesae label dishes with pork or beef as some folks have dietary restrictions.)
- Music: Various local bands and musicians will be coming. If you play or sing, we’ll work you in!
- Storytelling: Middle Eastern, South Asian, Native American- we want storytellers!
- Indian Music and Dance Videos: The projector will be running!
- Back Yard Food Shelf Tours: See Aziz Ansari’s famous Hoop Bed System!
When: May First, 2010- Noon until we’re all too tired.
Where: Downtown Watson, MN Town Hall- Just off highways 7 and 59, across from the Convenience Store.
Come one, come all, spread the word and bring your friends!