Winter farmer’s markets The new Kalamazoo County’s Indoor Farmers’ Market begins October 14, and will be open every Wednesday from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. through April 28. The market will also be open on select Saturdays through the winter season from 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Find out more at www.kalcounty.com/parks/ The Bronson Winter Farmers’ Market begins December 11, and is open every other Friday from 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m., through April 30. The market, open to the public, is located adjacent to the SkyCourt Cafe and features only local items. There’s plenty of free parking in the ramp at the corner of Vine and Burdick. Of course, our great seasonal farmers’ markets continue through October (or later), including:
- The Kalamazoo Farmers’ Market, 1204 Bank Street – Saturdays through November 21, Tuesdays and Thursdays through October 29
- The 100-Mile Market at the People’s Food Co-op (436 S. Burdick) – Wednesdays through October 28
- The Texas Corner Farmers’ Market, 7110 West Q Avenue – Saturdays through October 24
- The Richland Farmers’ Market at the Richland Area Community Center (9400 East CD Avenue) – Wednesdays through October 28
- The Borgess Farmers’ Market, in the center of the Borgess Campus (1521 Gull Road) – every fourth Friday through October 23.