Key responsibilities include: · Supervising and working with farm crew and interns · Helping to harvest, wash, pack and load produce with farm crew · Communicating daily with Gary regarding tasks for the day · Directing daily activities including planting, cultivating, harvesting, and packing; · Driving tractor for transplanting and harvesting · Maintaining all harvest data and records · Organizing and cleaning packing shed Preferred Qualities:
- Previous Supervisor experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on a vegetable farm
- Valid driver’s license and ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Tractor and cultivating experience
- Highly efficient, disciplined and organized.
- Willingness to take orders and ability to be a positive example to others.