Key responsibilities include:
· Supervising and working with farm crew and interns
· Helping to harvest, wash, pack and load produce with farm crew
· Communicating daily with Gary regarding tasks for the day
· Directing daily activities including planting, cultivating, harvesting, and packing;
· Driving tractor for transplanting and harvesting
· Maintaining all harvest data and records
· Organizing and cleaning packing shed
- Previous Supervisor experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience on a vegetable farm
- Valid driver’s license and ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Tractor and cultivating experience
- Highly efficient, disciplined and organized.
- Willingness to take orders and ability to be a positive example to others.
Learn more about Ploughshare Farm on their website: www.ploughsharefarm.com