– Plan, cultivate and harvest crops for sale at local farmers’ markets and to local restaurants.
– Tend and manage livestock, including, breeding, marketing and transporting livestock.
– Develop and implement vocational plan for former prisoner residents. Provide training, support and feedback to residents.
– Oversee woodshop and creation of woodcrafts for sale.
– Oversee maintenance of grounds and farm equipment. Maintain house and farm supplies.
– Plan projects for outside volunteer groups. Support, welcome and orient volunteers.
– Coordinate weekly farmers’ markets.
– Work with Co-Executive Directors to promote the Dismas Family Farm.
The Farm Steward must have a valid driver’s license. Dismas House offers competitive pay, paid vacation leave, and health and dental benefits. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below.
Dismas House does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religious conviction or disability. Applicants with substance abuse and/or criminal histories are encouraged to apply. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colleen Hilferty/Dave McMahon
Dismas House of Massachusetts, Inc.
Post Office Box 30125
Worcester, Massachusetts 01603