Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Average of 40 hours/week March – December, with longer hours in summer
– Greenhouse management, soil management, transplanting, weeding, harvesting, farm stand management, composting and cover crops, crop rotation and planting schedule, pest control
– Data collection and record keeping
– Use of farm machinery, equipment and tools
– Management of part-time seasonal employees, apprentices or volunteers
– Minimum of 3 seasons of farm experience
– Ability to lift 50 pounds; physical stamina
– Experience with cut flower production
– Sense of humor and a cooperative attitude a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and productivity. Includes partial health benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter to Fred Beddall at FarmMgrHollyHillFarm@verizon.net.