– Deepening internal education and staff expertise on organic and sustainable agriculture issues
– Networking and external spokesperson
– Provide thought leadership and policy recommendations to the CEO and the company’s marketing, sales and corporate communications teams
– Lead advocate on agricultural policy issues
– Research and knowledge management on organic benefits
Qualifications include: extensive knowledge of and experience with organic and sustainable agricultural practices and policy; a deep commitment to organic; well versed on sustainable agricultural issues including labor, animal welfare, community food security and the environment; excellent research and analytical skills; and superb writing, speaking and project management skills. We are seeking someone who is passionate and a thoughtful leader.
Bachelor’s degree plus minimum of ten years experience. A Masters degree is helpful.
Travel will be required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To Apply, please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to HR_resumes@stonyfield.com.
About Stonyfield Farm
Stonyfield Farm, celebrating its 28th year, is the world’s leading organic yogurt company. Its all natural and certified organic yogurt, smoothies, milk, cultured soy, frozen yogurt and ice cream are distributed nationally. The company advocates that healthy food can only come from a healthy planet, Stonyfield also donates 10% of its profits to efforts that help protect and restore the Earth. For more information about Stonyfield Farm, its products and initiatives, visit www.stonyfield.com .