- Bachelor’s degree in an Agriculture or Business related field preferred.
- Three years working knowledge of organic farming issues and practices preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required; experience with database management preferred.
- Strong ability to organize information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Reports to: Farm Resources Manager
Job Status: Regular, Full-Time
Location: La Farge, WI
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.
Email Human Relations: hr(at)organicvalley.coop.
One Organic Way
La Farge, WI 54639
Organic Valley is an equal opportunity employer.