The Farm Resources Coordinator is responsible for implementing and administering of the Farm Resources Programs under the direction of the Farm Resources Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Agriculture or Business related field preferred.
- Three years working knowledge of organic farming issues and practices preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required; experience with database management preferred.
- Strong ability to organize information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
All employment at CROPP is at-will and can be terminated by CROPP or an individual employee at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, and with or without cause.
Email Human Relations: hr(at)organicvalley.coop. Fax: 608-625-3071 Organic Valley One Organic Way La Farge, WI 54639 Click here for more info and to download a job application Organic Valley is an equal opportunity employer.