We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Project Manager to join the OAEC team, head up the project, and bring it into fruition.
The Project Manager role with OAEC is an off-site, full-time, exempt position. The Project Manager will be based in San Francisco, Oakland or the surrounding area.
Start date for the Project Manager is January 2011.
We value diversity. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
General Qualifications Include:
– Experience working with school districts, SFUSD preferred
– Community organizing experience
– Garden-based learning or Environmental Education background
– Program planning and development experience
– Experience working with youth, especially teens is preferred
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Lisa Preschel, School Garden Program Director, email@example.com, and
Rachel Pringle, Urban School Garden Liaison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct any questions about this position to Lisa Preschel, 707-874-1557, ext. 202
Applications are due by January 7, 2011.
See OAEC’s web site for background on what we do: www.oaec.org