* Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, horticulture or related field.
* At least two (2) years experience with direct food production.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
* Ability to do physical labor and lift minimum of fifty (50) pounds
on regular basis.
* Experience with direct farm sales and marketing.
* Tolerance of outdoor working situations in all weather.
* Ability to work with variety of people.
The starting salary for this position is $16.65/hr. Normal work hours
are 30 hours per week from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through
Friday. These hours may vary in accordance with the needs of the
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
* Paid vacation, health, personal, and special emergency leave.
* Tuition waiver for employee and eligible dependents.
* Tuition reimbursement for employee to a maximum of $2,500 per year.