Who We’re Looking For The following are considered in the selection process for Year 1:
- 18 to 29 years in age
- People with experience living and/or working in communities struggling with an unjust food system, and with some experience addressing social justice issues, including immigration, education, criminalization, affordable housing, and environmental justice.
- People with the passion and commitment to create a food system that works for people and the planet.
- Commitment to Live Real values, including movement-building
- Strengths and skills in creative expression (cooking, art, music, dance, poetry, facilitation, graphics, film, social media, etc) and willingness to apply them in local work and in national campaigns.
- Applicants are sought throughout the United States. We especially encourage applicants from Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
- Online E-mail (email@example.com), or
- mail to: Live Real’s Real Food Fellowship 24 Croxton Avenue, Oakland, CA 94611