An urban agriculture distance learning (online) course series has been developed for 2014 as part of the elective offerings in partnership between Ryerson University and the Resources Centre on Urban Agriculture and Food Security in the Netherlands. The instructors for these courses are international.
The current course offerings for Spring-Summer session 2014 are:
· Concepts and Principles of Food security (CFNY403)
· Food Policy and Programs in Food Security (CFNY404)
· Community Development and Food Security (CFNY407)
· Urban Agriculture Types (CVFN412)
· Urban Agriculture Policy Making (CVFN413)
For more information on the courses and how to register, contact Reg Noble (Academic Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.