Key Topics Include:
- Changing Environmental Regulations Farm Policy
- Developing Efficiencies to increase Profitability
- Legislative, Food Safety & Economic Impacts
- Managing Inputs to Maximize Profit
- Reducing Farm Energy Costs to Increase Profitability
- And Much More http://www.maeap.org/ace/schedule.
How: COST: $50 by January 17 ($25 for students) $75 after January 17 and at the door. All fees include lunch and refreshments. Register online or print and mail form at http://www.maeap.org/ace/registration.