Online Poultry & Vegetable Farm Business & Financial Planning and Recordkeeping Courses Available Starting January 2013 What better way to use the winter farm evenings than to join an online course from the Cornell Small Farms Program to learn about or improve your farm business planning and record keeping skills? Build your skills, be inspired by other successful farmers, and develop plans to help you hit the ground running when the growing season begins. Starting in January:
- BF 104: Financial Records – Setting up Systems to Track Your Profitability
- BF 121: Veggie Farming – From Season-Long Care to Market
- BF 130: Poultry Production – Profiting from Layers, Broilers, Turkeys, and Ducks
- BF 202: Planning to Stay in Business – Writing Your Business Plan – new 2nd offering of this popular course in 2013!
- BF 203: Holistic Financial Planning – Building Profit into the Picture