What Tilian Provides
- Access to land
- On-site support from our new Program Manager
- We provide technical assistance for farmers on their business and production plans
- Help ordering seeds, equipment and supplies
- Farmer training
- Assistance getting insurance
- Equipment, irrigation, hoop houses, heated greenhouse space
How it Works
- Farmers at Tilian have at least three years to get their operations up and running before transitioning to an independent farm.
- What is grown at the Tilian Farm belongs to the farmer. We provide assistance in finding retail and wholesale markets.
What the Farmers Provide
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn while working to build their own businesses
- Vision that can be translated into a plan, and then a working farm
- Enough capital to get their farms started
- Ideal candidates have 2-10 years of farm experience
How to Get Started
If you are interested in joining Tilian Farm as a farmer for the 2014 season, please fill out an application. Also, download and review the program manual for more detailed information about the program. Please submit an application.
Feel free to contact the program manager with any questions.