Let Farm Commons help you plan for a stable, resilient farm business with their Farm Law Webinars. This year they are hosting 13 different- and completely free- farm law webinars. First up, they have 8 webinars in our Farm Law Basics series. Later in the winter, they are offering 5 new Advanced Farm Law webinars.
The 2014/2015 Webinars:
- The Beginning Farmer’s Introduction to Farm Law
- Put Your CSA On Strong Legal Footing
- Hosting Safe, Legally Secure Farm Events
- Adding Value Without Adding Legal Liability To Farm Products
- Farmland Leases Built to Last: Content and Legal Context
- Food Safety Liability And Regulations For The Farm
- Sales Contracts for Farm Produce: Why and How
- Making Employment Law Work For Your Farm
- Farm Sole Proprietorships, LLCs, S Corps, C Corps, and Coops: Which? Why? How?
- Going In-Depth With CSA Farm Law
- Getting Farm Work Done Legally With Interns, Apprentices, And Volunteers
- Financing A Farmland Purchase: Legal basics for traditional and non-traditional farmland purchases
- Efficiently Manage Your Farm’s Risks With Insurance
Register now at the Farm Commons website!