- Work with Head Farmer on following: Responsible for planning, scheduling, organizing and documenting all farm operations, such as: seeding, transplanting, labeling, weeding, pruning, trellising, thinning, watering, planning & harvesting, and pest control; preparing beds, mowing, digging, tilling, composting, raking, processing and labeling all crops and orders.
- Maintain & expand clientele, facilitate sales to restaurants, farm stand customers and farmer’s market(s).
- Take pictures and update blog.
- Farm Personnel Management & Workforce search.
- Lead farm building & expansion projects.
- Record keeping and analysis of weather, sales, production, customer base, suppliers, inventory, harvest, seeds & plants, etc.
- Research and purchase tools, supplies and equipments. Manage accounts.
- Maintain all tools & equipment in working order, cleaned and oiled.
- Responsible for soil & water sampling for analysis.
- Plan & run farm education programs.
- Keep farm neat, accessible and presentable to the public.
- Positive attitude, team player & confident leader.
- Previous agriculture knowledge required.
- Must be highly organized, able to multitask and plan ahead.
- Excitement to expand knowledge.
- Eager to continuously improve the farm and tackle new projects.
- Ability to implement and execute crop production plan, as well as direct and document all farm operations.
- Landscaping and construction experience preferred.
- Work closely with ranch & restaurant management.
- Efficiency and attention to detail in fast paced setting.
- Heavy Labor, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements for long periods of time.
- Compliance with the Employee Handbook.
Please direct applications and questions to email@example.com
Telephone: 307.699.7577 @farm 307.883.2111 @office