• On-site management of the operations of the East Palo Alto Community Farmers’ Market.
• Set up, break down, and take care of market operations equipment.
• Assist in the coordination of market special events.
• Supervise market-day volunteers, youth, and support staff as necessary.
• Recruit local growers and vendors to sell at the market.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to vendors and shoppers.
To view the full job description, please click here or visit www.epafarmersmarket.org/jobs.
Interviews begin immediately. This is a part-time (15-20 hours), seasonal position. Individuals who have lived, worked or studied in or near East Palo Alto are especially encouraged to apply.
Electronic applications preferred. Please send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.