Finding Land To Farm
Updated Resource on Beginningfarmers.org
We recently updated our Finding Farmland page with new and updated links, and a revised structure to make everything easier to find. Check it out here, or by clicking on the link in the sidebar under “Finding Farmland”!
What will you find in our updated resource?
Finding Land To Farm provides information about:
- Land-Link programs;
- Finding land for sale;
- Tips for finding land;
- Resources for drawing up contracts;
- A state-by-state listing of Land-Link programs;
- And more…
We restructured the Finding Land to Farm page to make it easier for you to find what you need.
This page is organized into three main sections:
- General Resources about finding land to farm, both national and regional
- Land listing services, both national and regional
- LandLink programs by state. LandLink programs “link retirement and farm exit approaches with farm entry strategies.” For additional information on LandLink programs visit the International Farm Transition network (IFTN).
Individuals interested in purchasing farmland might also be interested in our Funding (Loans/Grants) Page, which lists resources related to funding land purchases and other needs.