Position Description: The Farm Director is a new position that will report to the CFO. The position has complete profit & loss responsibilities for WA farming operations. The primary responsibility of the position is to oversee all farm operations departments including field operations, processing, warehousing, delivery logistics, commercial and farmer’s market sales. This position will work at FCF farming headquarters in Carnation, WA.
Minimum qualifications include:
• 8 to 10 years of farm management experience, including executive level management, preferably in the Pacific Northwest, west of the Cascade Mountains
• College degree in related field
• Organic experience highly desirable
• Prior profit & loss responsibility high desirable
• Experience developing a performance culture with systematic accountability and measureable results
• Experience implementing process and efficiency improvements
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting and analysis
Additional skills and abilities:
• Excellent business, management and organizational skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) a strong plus
• Good computer skills, especially MS Office
• Self starting, confident and able to ask for what you need
• Comfortable with rapid change
Salary is DOE. Applicants should provide salary requirements.
To Apply: Please submit a detailed cover letter (explaining why you are the right person for this position), resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Farm Director” in email subject title. Due to large number of applicants, only most qualified will be contacted for interview. We apologize in advance for not being able to personally contact all applicants. Thank you for your interest in Full Circle Farm!