Farm Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist in all aspects of crop production, including planting, weeding, and harvesting 2.5 acres of vegetables.
- Feed and care for animals (sheep, goats, chickens, and llama) on the farm.
- Interact with visitors, both adults and children, answering questions and providing information about the farm.
- Interest in agriculture and education.
- Desire to work with farm animals.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Ability to work well alone and with others.
- Undergraduate student, graduate student or career changer.