Mobile Poultry Processing Units: Reports from the Field Webinar for farmers – 2012
Mobile poultry processing units have been around for ten years. So how are they doing? Are they meeting their goals? We’ll hear reports from the field from people operating/connected with 5 MPPUs around the country: Kentucky, Montana, Vermont, and two in Massachusetts.
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012
Time: 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific
Duration: 90 minutes
- Jennifer Hashley, New Entry Sustainable Farming Project, MA
- Jan Tusick, Lake County Community Development Corporation, MT
- Jefferson Monroe, The Good Farm, Island Grown Initiative, MA
- Angela Caporelli, Kentucky Department of Agriculture, KY
- Chelsea Lewis, Vermont Agency of Agriculture, VT
All NMPAN webinars are free and open to the public.
To join the webinar, go to the following link a few minutes before start time and log in as a guest:https://connect.extension.iastate.edu/nichemeat
Webinar website: http://www.extension.org/pages/62879/mobile-poultry-processing-units:-reports-from-the-field