THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
The Office and Program Assistant will help maintain the Tilth Producers office, manage Tilth Producers membership and provide general administrative and program support to the Managing Director.
Pick up, process and distribute mail; respond to telephone, email and written inquiries; schedule meetings; prepare mailings; write letters; create informational or statistical reports; maintain product inventories; run errands.
Maintain an accurate database of memberships, oversee new and renewing memberships and respond to member inquiries.
Assist with logistics for special events; make phone calls regarding program details; create posters, brochures and signage; update Tilth Producers display boards; represent Tilth Producers at tabling events; research and write articles and list serve messages; and help develop a speakers bureau.
For the Annual Conference November 11-14, 2010: coordinate registration; prepare mailings; track submissions and payments; source borrowed equipment; assist with the trade show and silent auction; prepare conference packets and badges; staff the registration desk.
Monitor and update web and social marketing sites; oversee display advertising for the website, maintain an archive of Tilth press occurrences and electronic resources such as photos and articles; create website pages.
Education: High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Three years of administrative experience
- Demonstrated organizational, administrative and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills, including databases, Word, Excel, In Design, Publisher
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and telephone
- Desktop publishing and graphics skills
- Experience with web and social marketing site maintenance
- Experience working with teams or groups to accomplish goals
- Reliability, accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with Northwest organic and sustainable agricultural communities and issues
- Valid driver’s license and car
- CiviCRM, Drupal experience a plus
- Spanish language skills a plus