* Debbie Bobovnikova, Latin American agribusiness research analyst, JP Morgan
* Bruce Kahn, Senior Investment Analyst, Deutsche Bank
* Dr. Ernesto Brovelli, Senior Manager, Sustainable Agriculture, The Coca-Cola Company
* Brian Milder, Managing Director of Strategy & Innovation, Root Capital
* Atish Babu, Vice President, Nexus Venture Partners
* Keith Palmer, Executive Chairman, AgDevCo
* Mike Dwyer, Chief Economist and Director of Global Trade, Biofuels and Food Security, Foreign Agriculture Service, USDA
* Rajan Kundra, Director, Capital Markets and Energy Portfolio, Acumen Fund
Register before August 1, 2010 and receive $200 off the conference fee.
Registration is available exclusively at www.agriculture20.com.
Agriculture 2.0 Global Markets
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
8:00am-5:00pm, cocktail reception to follow
Sentry Centers Midtown East
730 Third Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, New York 10017
Click here to register.
ABOUT AGRICULTURE 2.0
Agriculture 2.0 is where the sustainable agriculture industry is being defined, built and funded. Since its premiere in New York City in the Fall of 2009, Agriculture 2.0 has garnered wide-ranging respect from all sides of the sustainable agriculture industry for its seriousness of purpose and ability to provide a fertile environment for collaboration. The second edition of the conference in Silicon Valley (March 2010) was double the size of the inaugural event.
ABOUT NEWSEED ADVISORS
NewSeed Advisors is an integrated investment banking and management consulting practice for sustainable agriculture ventures ranging from start-ups establishing their business to growth-stage companies seeking strategic partnerships. www.newseedadvisors.com