Stern Brothers & Co., Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, and B2BWebinars.com are pleased to announce the upcoming webinar, USDA’s 9003 Biorefinery Assistance Program, taking place on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 1:00pm Eastern Time.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s 9003 Biorefinery Assistance Program is again opening to offer loan guarantees for advanced biofuel and renewable chemical production facilities. Up to $1 billion in loan guarantee authority is anticipated over the next few years, including FY14 and FY15 Farm Bill funding. The USDA will offer this attractive source of financing to projects, but demand is expected to be high. In this webinar, panelists will discuss the upcoming opportunity and how companies can submit successful projects.
The panel will address the following topics:
- Past winners and lessons learned from past 9003 releases
- Assessment of the competitive landscape and projects that are a good fit for 9003
- How renewable chemicals projects fit in under 9003 program rules
- Application requirements, including a Feasibility Study, Environmental Report, Technical Report (including pilot data) and Business Plan
- How to prepare for outreach to lenders of record
- Status of program interactions with Office of Management and Budget
Please join us for this discussion on the 9003 Biorefinery Assistance Program to gain insight on how your company can best move forward following these developments.
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Eastern US Time
Register at: http://www.cvent.com/events/mproc.aspx?m=d7acb756-437a-4782-ac18-5fc6e7ab8b03&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.b2bwebinars.net%2findustries-mobile%2fbiobased-chemicals-biofuels%2fitem%2fusdas-9003-biorefinery-assistance-program%3futm_source%3dTopReg%26utm_medium%3dBiorefineryAssistance0427-C%26utm_campaign%3d2015Webinars&l=Register+Here