- Creating and organizing youth leadership teams, youth summits, and activities for students to help engage them in improving their school health environments.
- Providing resources, tools, training, and support to youth teams to meet Get Healthy Philly goals.
- Supporting School Wellness Coordinators in coordinating youth work with staff-led wellness councils.
- Planning, ordering and distributing youth marketing materials and incentives, and
- Maintaining data on youth involvement
Qualifications: The ability to work with others in a collegial environment to implement the agency’s vision. An advanced degree is desirable. Position involves frequent travel throughout the Philadelphia region and requires a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle. Team building skills and the ability to encourage innovative thinking about problems, opportunities, and situations. Strong written and verbal communication skills; adept at forging strong relationships with key people inside and outside the agency.
The ideal candidate will have the following personal characteristics: unquestioned integrity; personal stature; a passion for excellence; a high energy level; a sense of urgency; excellent listening skills; persuasive communications skills; an entrepreneurial spirit; a sense of humor; an open mind; a candid manner; a commitment to The Food Trust’s mission.
Salary: Competitive, based on education and experience.
Job Open Date: Immediately
To apply: E-mail your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 215-575-0466. Please do not call.