* Making pickles. kimchi, dilly beans, sauerkrauts, jam, herbal tea, salve and other seasonal specialty products
* Coordinating with the Field Manager to ensure correct quantities and varieties of vegetables are planted and that harvests are aligned with food production calendar
* Manage an apprentice and fellows to work appropriately and efficiently without direct supervision on a day-to-day basis (the apprentice will run the majority of food production sessions)
* Financial management, including management of the VAP budget, overseeing inventory, bookkeeping and tracking all sales and expenses
* Setting up sales events on and off-site
* Attending Adamah staff meetings, and leading classes, workshops, Avodat Lev (morning meditation and prayer service) and tours
Position begins May 2011. Click here to learn more about Adamah.
Download a complete job description here.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and two references to Sarah Chandler. Please include in your cover letter a description of why you are uniquely suited to this position.