Keynote by John Ikerd
- Genetically Modified Foods: The Latest News and Scientific Discoveries
- What Can Farmers and Consumers Do To Protect Themselves Against GMOs?
- Food Justice: Economics, Hunger, and Healthy Food
- Raw Milk
- Texas 2011 Legislative Session: New laws affecting agriculture and food
- Principles of Community Organizing
- Animal ID: The Latest News on USDA’s Proposed Rules
- The Corporatization of Our Food Supply: What Can Be Done to Reverse It?
- Food Safety Bills and Regulation
And more! The full list will be posted on the conference page in July.
VOLUNTEERS: We need volunteers to help with the conference. Volunteers will get a special rate and a free t-shirt. Please contact us at Info@FarmAndRanchFreedom.org if you’re interested in volunteering.
SPONSORS: Farm and Ranch Freedom Alliance; Sustainable Food Center; Texas Organic Farmers & Gardeners Association; Edible Austin; Edible Dallas-Ft Worth; Growing Good Things to Eat; Farmhouse Delivery; Bradley Farm; Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill
Sponsors enable us to put on the best conference possible, to reach more people, and to have a greater impact. Sponsorships start as low as $50. Becoming a conference sponsor not only helps to create a great event, it gets your name in front of potential customers. Download the sponsorship form for more information!
SILENT AUCTION: Please consider donating a food or agriculture-related item for our silent auction to help support the conference and our work. Contact us at Info@FarmAndRanchFreedom.org to provide a donation and for more information. For more information, visit www.FarmAndRanchFreedom.org/conference-2011