Strategic Marketing for Livestock Producers Workshops
Wednesday July 6, 6:30-8:30pm
at Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County and, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca NY, 4 Satellite locations.
This 4-part workshop series for livestock producers will cover the basics of strategic marketing, including how to identify a target market and focus your farm's marketing efforts. Each participant will develop components of a marketing plan and create marketing materials. While the series is tailored to the marketing of meats and other livestock products, it will benefit any farm looking to improve its marketing efforts. Fee for the 4-part series is $10 per farm (up to 2 people) per session or $30 for the whole series. Each session runs from 6:30-8:30pm on Wednesdays, July 6, 13, & 20 with a follow up session to review your materials at a date to be determined. For more information, contact: Matt LeRoux, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County, at (607) 272-2292 or email@example.com or visit http://ccetompkins.org/livestock-marketing for more details.
This workshop series will be offered live at Tompkins County Cornell Cooperative Extension and broadcast to the following CCE locations in New York State. Pre-registration is required. Participating locations are:
- CCE-Ontario County, 480 North Main St., Canandaigua. Registration contact: (585) 394-3977 x 427 or email Nancy Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone number.
- CCE-Saratoga County, 50 West High Street, Ballston Spa. Registration contact: (518) 885-8995 or email Paula Schafer at email@example.com
- CCE-Steuben County, Steuben County Office Building, 3 East Pulteney Square, Bath. Registration contact: (607) 664-2300 or email Kerri Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCE-Tompkins County, 615 Willow Ave., Ithaca. Registration contact: (607) 272-2292 or email Matt LeRoux at email@example.com
- CCE- Franklin County, classes held at: North Country Community College (NCCC), Malone Campus , 75 William Street, Malone , Room: RH Computer Lab. Registration contact: (518) 483-7403 or email Bernadette Logozar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCE- Dutchess County, classes held at: Dutchess County Farm and Home Center, 2715 Route 44, Millbrook. Registration contact: (845) 677-8223, extension 118 or email Jennifer Fimbel at email@example.com