Social Media: Useful? Time Consuming? What's Next?
Come Find out at an FBEA Webinar Wednesday, March 24 1:00 - 2:30 PM Free to dues paying FBEA Members* $40 for non-membersREGISTER NOW! * Members use code "radish" when registering Some of our best learning comes through discussions with others in our field. As much as we might like to network more frequently, it is not always possible. Use the information from this webinar to strengthen the social networking you may already be doing or to determine if social networking is a good option for your goals and the goals of your program. In this Webinar you will:
- Gain a window of insight into the workings of online social media.
- Learn how to gain access to farm-based education resources and facilitate easier online connections with other farm-based educators and members of your farm program's community.
- Get some inside tips on how to optimize these tools and the time you spend utilizing them.
- Learn how to feature and promote your program and the work of your colleagues both to your community members and the larger community of farm-based educators.
- Learn how to upload resources, pictures, and videos to social media sites and join forum discussions on topics relevant to farm-based education such as community food security, funding sources, and the political issues surrounding education and agriculture.